Obesity or overweight is the major problem in today’s world. To get rid of overweight, there is no other reliable method other than exercising. Below are the workouts that burn the most fat. It not only burns out calories but helps to overcome stress and avoid obesity. Exercising increases the speed of metabolism in your body and gradually helps to burn more calories which is important for weight loss.
However, not every exercise is beneficial for losing weight. Exercises work both for losing as well as gaining weight. If you are confused on what exercises works for losing weight, you have come to the right place. People get confused if exercises like weight lifting work for losing weight fast. Here, we are interested on how to burn your excess body fat quickly.
10 Workouts That Burn The Most Fat:
1. Jogging: Jogging simply means running at a slow or leisure pace. If you are keen to lose your body weight, you always have jogging as a wonderful option. It is a simple yet effective exercise which increases our metabolism rate as well as helps us lose unwanted body fat. Simple and easy to start, for obese people, jogging is the most reliable exercise.
2. Walking: If jogging seems more challenging in the beginning, you can always choose walking. It is a low impact exercise, not too intense, and also an excellent way to overcome heart diseases. Walking gives you a slower and comfortable pace. Walking all the way long can seem really boring in just a few days. In such cases, you can always have a partner or listen to your favorite music to keep you motivated.
3. Cycling: Another effective and comfortable exercise is cycling. Cycling has been a suggestion of most of the doctors to a heart patient as well as for overweight people because of its cardiovascular benefits. Being a motivated and competitive sport, you can always have fun choosing your favorite destinations. It really keeps you motivated in the long run and you will just have fun without even realizing that you are cycling for losing weight.
4. Swimming: Swimming is one of the best exercises for weight loss. If you haven’t tried swimming yet, you better get going. When we perform swimming, majority of muscles in our body are involved. Variations like back stroke, breast stroke, butterfly are some compound movements which targets almost every muscle in your body and helps burn calories. Swim just for a few days and you will be amazed when you observe yourself. Swimming can also helps you to lose your belly fats.
5. Dancing: Dancing is not compatible for everyone out there but we can’t deny it being an effective exercising for burning fat. Dancing also includes the overall body movements. Try dancing for an hour and see how much of sweat and toxins flows out of your body.
6. Body weight exercises: Unlike weight lifting, body weight exercises aids in losing weight if used properly. You need to perform smaller repetitions with more number of sets in order to lose weight. Exercises like pushups, sit ups, pull-ups, planks, squat, and ankle jump are some of the body weight exercises that works.
7. Sprinting: Wondering how to lose weight fast? Try sprinting. Sprinting if one of the workouts that burn the most fat. It has to be performed only when you are able to stabilize your body. When you are a bit higher than your ideal weight, sprinting can be performed. But when performed, sprinting is proven to be one of the best exercises for burning calories.
Even bodybuilders sprint to get in shape. Most of your body fat is stored in your abdomen. Sprinting directly hits the abdominal muscle and helps you lose abdominal fat. After a couple of months of performing all the above exercises and starting to get in shape, you can also use sprinting for …ummm….six pack abs!
8. Gymnastics or plyometrics: Plyometrics is a much more advanced exercises specially used by athletes in order to enhance their athletic ability. For those who are not satisfied with their body weight or feel like they still need to lose some fat, plyometrics can help. It requires a higher level of energy in order to be performed but works wonders to get ripped. Squat jump, slalom jumps, lunge jumps, depth jump, shock jumps are worth trying.
9. Sports: Playing some of the sports like soccer, football, and basketball are the most effective workouts that burn the most fat. You can never see a person who plays and is overweight. Simply putting, either the person is not interested in sports or he is not obese. Almost every muscle in our body is targeted when we play. Playing sports is more intense when compared to all of the above exercises. It can work like wonders for losing weight but keep in mind not to push yourself too hard before getting in shape.
10. Yoga: From ancient times, yoga is used for developing powerful body and calm mind. Yoga is proven to have physical, mental and spiritual benefits. Millions of obese people nowadays have chosen yoga for maintaining their weight. It is really something to try in order to make yourself look better. Some simple pranayama can be practiced to get yourself in shape.